Monday 16 September 2013

Sometime we have to let go the things we are holding so long..

When you give yourself to someone who doesn't respect you,
You surrender pieces of your soul that you will never get back.
There comes a point when you have to let go and stop chasing some people.
If someone wants you in their life, they will a way to put you there.
Sometimes you just need to let go and accept the fact that they don't care for you the way you care for them. Let them leave your life quietly.
Letting go is often times easier than holding on. We think it's too hard to let go,
until we actually do. Then we ask ourselves. " Why didn't I do this sooner" ?


~~Inspirational And Random Quotes~~

www.facebook.com/GetInspi


1 comment:

  1. Weeping Willow, Thank you for feeling my pain. Your drooping leafs shed my tears. The gaze of your many branches are a reflection of my troubled life. Your shedding leafs are my past. I will continue to grow Weeping Willow. Thank you for shedding new hope for me. Wanda

    ReplyDelete